[OpenIndiana-discuss] Using OI as a combined storage serverandvirtual server enviroment

Dan Swartzendruber dswartz at druber.com
Mon Apr 23 12:38:04 UTC 2012

I would argue that running a GUI on top of OI so that you can run VMs under
virtualbox carries the same complexity (if I'm wrong, where is the extra
layer?)  Also, I wasn't aware of your HW limitations - AFAIK you never
stated them.  I don't think either solution is better or more complicated -
nor did I say so - just an alternative.