[OpenIndiana-discuss] Hitachi 4 TB disks + HP Microserver + OI 151 + ZFS

Enrico enricop at computer.org
Sat Apr 28 08:33:11 UTC 2012

i have been using oi-151a1 on hp n40L for 6 months without problems. my pool is
smaller than yours and i do not have 4k disks.

if you look at the quick specs of the n40l:

Maximum internal SATA storage capacity of up to 8.0TB (4 x 2TB 3.5" SATA drives)

2TB 3G SATA 7.2K, Up to 4, SATA controller with Embedded RAID on Motherboard

maybe 2 4tb disk would work, but for sure not 3 of them