[OpenIndiana-discuss] Hitachi 4 TB disks + HP Microserver + OI 151 + ZFS

Enrico enricop at computer.org
Sat Apr 28 18:39:53 UTC 2012

Hi roy,
yes, right, it was just to tell Andy what I've tested with this hp system and
OI. i think there are many people who have written in detail their experience
about supported hdd sizes in forums easily reachable just by googling n40l. let
me also correct what i've written before: the adaptec 1045/1405 are luckily
supported by the aac driver, despite what is written on the man page. the si3124
driver refers to a sata controller i've tested successfully on the pciex1 slot.
Best regards,
Enrico