[OpenIndiana-discuss] Hitachi 4 TB disks + HP Microserver + OI 151 + ZFS

Enrico enricop at computer.org
Sat Apr 28 19:15:07 UTC 2012

did a little research, just because i'm curious about this, my storage needs are
much lower :)

they say
(http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showpost.php?p=13963218&postcount=4727) that
SB820M south-bridge on n40l has a limit of 3.2tb for hdd capacity. but there are
no such details on the official specs:
support.amd.com/us/Embedded_TechDocs/47283.pdf
i hope this helps a bit

Best Regards,