[OpenIndiana-discuss] Compiling Mosh for OI 151

Bryan Iotti ironsides.medvet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 22:38:19 UTC 2012

I'm no professional when it comes to compiling, but I normally set
PKG_CONFIG_PATH by hand with "export
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig" (do set your
proper paths), as well as LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib:/usr/lib:/lib. I
have also set the system library paths with crle, but it seems that they
are often not seen by configure scripts. Are you using the Solaris Studio
compiler or gcc? If gcc, is it the one from sfe or the one from
openindiana.org?

Hope some of this helps,
   Bryan