[OpenIndiana-discuss] rpool on mirrored USB flash drives

Alex Lam S.L. alexlamsl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:26:34 UTC 2012

I did try that when building my current home server with just one USB
stick. My experience was that the resulting OS is quite a bit slower,
may be due to a bad choice of stick on my part.

Anyway, I ended up with 1x500GB rpool disk and 5x2TB RAID-Z1 pool
using an Asus mATX motherboard and i3-2120T.

Alex.