[OpenIndiana-discuss] Calibre doc converter to ebooks formats for OpenIndiana??

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Wed Aug 8 09:03:07 UTC 2012

Is there a version of the Calibre ebook/epub doc converter for OpenIndiana?
Or any other SW that can convert a PDF book to epub?

Epub (or other ebook formats) are much more readable on smartphones than
standard PDFs ususally are, due to the text reflow capability.

So I'd like to be able to convert even large pdf docs to some ebook
format, so I can take large manuals along on trips.