[OpenIndiana-discuss] found bug in time slider

openindiana openindiana at nedharvey.com
Sat Aug 11 03:41:58 UTC 2012

After having it failed launch numerous times... And changed password to eliminate "," character, then it launched successfully.

However...  Now that it's been launched once, even if I put the "," character back into my password, the problem won't come back.

Which most likely means, the problem probably *isn't* the "," character.  Most likely it's just a matter of whether or not I had changed the password (root and eharvey) post-installation.