[OpenIndiana-discuss] Correct syntax for ZFS sharenfs 'no root squash' on OI 148

Timothy Coalson tsc5yc at mst.edu
Fri Aug 17 16:51:20 UTC 2012

The manpages have an answer, though it takes a bit to get there.  The
zfs man page, under sharenfs, redirects to the share manpage, which
redirects to the share_nfs manpage, which after a bit of looking, has
this gem:

         When specifying individual IP addresses, use the same  @
         notation  described  above, without a netmask specifica-
         tion. For example:

           =@172.16.132.14

So, I think what you want is "zfs set
sharenfs='ro=@185.198.192.20,root=@185.198.192.20' data/data" for