[OpenIndiana-discuss] Should I upgrade the pool?

alka alka at hfg-gmuend.de
Fri Aug 17 20:14:33 UTC 2012

OpenIndiana 151.a5 supports feature flags.
You can use them after upgrading the pool to ZFS v5000

(you cannot downgrade from 5000 to lower numbers so
this is currently OI 151a5 only (You can expect these features in all
systems derived from Illumos  like Linux, Nexenta or FreeBSD etc)

more
blog.delphix.com/csiden/files/2012/01/ZFS_Feature_Flags.pdf