[OpenIndiana-discuss] Linux container, and plex?

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 10:38:31 UTC 2012

Illumos doesn't have Linux Branded Zones any more ...

if you want to look into adding them back in you could have a look at:

https://www.illumos.org/issues/104
or
http://os-solaris.ru/en/lx-brand-dlya-openindiana-151a/

or you could do what I did and run a full KVM Linux machine on your server:

http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/KVM

Jon