[OpenIndiana-discuss] HW sensors for OI?

Jason Matthews jason at broken.net
Sun Aug 26 16:56:41 UTC 2012

> there was a chance of porting *BSD BMC drivers as a legal
> solution, or finding and using driver binaries from older
> OpenSolaris as a questionable one.

The bmc driver has been closed source from the start. I have been unable to
get the bmc driver from SXC or even S11 to to work in 151a1, at least with
the gear available to me. However, the S11 bmc driver works fabulously using
S11. Like most people, my gear uses a rebranded AMI service processor.

j.