[OpenIndiana-discuss] Insalling gcc on an offline installation

Ivan Gualandri ivan.gualandri at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 10:13:01 UTC 2012

Hi again,

i'm planning to install openindiana on my old laptop. But unfortunately
there isn't suppoer for none of both network card installed.

I found that probably the myk driver can be used to add support for at
least the ethernet card.

But the package that i found need to be compiled, and in the default
installation there isn't any compiler installed (gcc or suncc).
So i must install at least one of them manually/offline.

Is it possible ?

--
"elen sila lumenn omentielvo"