[OpenIndiana-discuss] Lightning for Thunderbird 15

Thorsten Heit thorsten.heit at vkb.de
Wed Aug 29 08:46:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

> Thunderbird 15 is out, but no sign of an OpenIndiana-compatible version
> of Lightning yet:
>
> http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/lightning/releases/
>
> Anyone know who/how/where these are generated?

I don't know when/who/where generates that, but I'd wait a few days; I'm
sure there will be an OI-compatible version. At least for Lightning 1.6 it
took about two weeks until a Solaris version was available via the FTP
server:

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/calendar/lightning/releases/1.6 [/contrib]

1.7 is already out since a few days, so let's wait ;-)

HTH

Thorsten