[OpenIndiana-discuss] Lightning for Thunderbird 15

Daniel Kjar dkjar at elmira.edu
Wed Aug 29 12:31:54 UTC 2012

I just tried to install lightning for 14.0.1 and no matter what version
I get 'this isn't compatible'.  Is there a version that does work?

On 08/29/12 04:46 AM, Thorsten Heit wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Thunderbird 15 is out, but no sign of an OpenIndiana-compatible version
>> of Lightning yet:
>>
>> http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/lightning/releases/
>>
>> Anyone know who/how/where these are generated?
> I don't know when/who/where generates that, but I'd wait a few days; I'm
> sure there will be an OI-compatible version. At least for Lightning 1.6 it
> took about two weeks until a Solaris version was available via the FTP
> server:
>
> ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/calendar/lightning/releases/1.6 [/contrib]
>
> 1.7 is already out since a few days, so let's wait ;-)
>

> HTH
>
> Thorsten

Dr. Daniel Kjar
Assistant Professor of Biology
Division of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Elmira College
1 Park Place
Elmira, NY 14901
607-735-1826
http://faculty.elmira.edu/dkjar

"...humans send their young men to war; ants send their old ladies"
	-E. O. Wilson