[OpenIndiana-discuss] Lightning for Thunderbird 15

Thorsten Heit thorsten.heit at vkb.de
Wed Aug 29 14:23:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

> I just tried to install lightning for 14.0.1 and no matter what version
> I get 'this isn't compatible'.  Is there a version that does work?

To be honest I haven't tried it recently.

According to the installation manifest in the .xpi file of Lightning 1.6
it claims to be compatible with Thunderbird 14.0 (min) up to 14.* (max).
Perhaps you can modify the entries in the install.rdf of the .xpi file (a
simple zip archive) info if it still doesn't work for you...?

HTH

Thorsten