[OpenIndiana-discuss] recompile apache2 suexec how to?

carl brunning carlb at cblinux.co.uk
Sat Dec 1 11:32:51 UTC 2012

Thank for the update
All of apache is working but the modular suexec that is in /usr/apache2/2.2.bin is the only thing that wrong
Seem apaches has hardcode the path in it and the instruction every were is to recompile that
So don't need to do the whole apache.

But if i can get to compile the latest version of apache then it be worth it

But last time i compile that was on linux and am sure apache2.2 was done using sun compile not gcc.
So not sure how much need to be change to get apache to compile using gcc

That why am asking for nice instruction lol

Anyway thanks for the head up about the userland i will try to look soon

Thanks

Carl Brunning