[OpenIndiana-discuss] Tribblix update

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 18:13:07 UTC 2012

Peter

The Xorg 7.7 packages were built awhile ago. I have a recent update for newer Xorg driver builds for Radeon or Intel.

I've updated the Illumos GCC to 4.4.7 with patches to rebuild the kernel on the fly and kept userland build intact.

As for the login managers and desktops, its like picking an ice cream that everyone will like or works with everyone's needs.

I know if we build GNOME 3.6.2 on Tribblix... well, Alan already touched on that subject.

No sweat...and good work.