[OpenIndiana-discuss] First e-mail

Brogyányi József brogyi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 12:01:37 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone

I'm a beginner but earlier I used to use Ubuntu.My purpose is to build a
server with Openindiana.First I'd like to make a multi-user torrent
server.Every user has an own download directory with smb/ftp
access.Every user is a unix user.Just like on the Ubuntu.
Smb access only on the inner network.These things are working on Ubuntu
even the  torrent client running check script. I hate the napp-it
because it occupy my whole 64GB SSD.
  This is my plan what I'd like to do.
I've done the first step. I've made a tiny upgrade script for
Transmission.I'd like to share with you. You can check it here.
link
<http://logout.hu/bejegyzes/brogyi/openindiana_es_a_transmission_update/hsz_1-50.html>
The code is international so you can understand it.Later I'd like to ask
a little help. If you have any suggestion don't hesitate.
  Best Regards
Brogyi

ps
Sorry for my bad English but I hope the point is clear.