[OpenIndiana-discuss] Knowledge Base for Compiling andInstallingSoftware Not Available as Packages.

DormitionSkete@hotmail.com dormitionskete at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 06:10:32 UTC 2012

I didn't mean to sound like I pooed your suggestion.  If there's a need for it, great.

You might actually want to put that on the wiki, too!

I was just thinking that if people would just share some of their experiences with compiling and installing from source, it could save others a lot of grief.

Please forgive me if I offended you.  I didn't mean to.

Peter, hieromonk