[OpenIndiana-discuss] auto-scrub and its result

Brogyányi József brogyi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 10:32:41 UTC 2012

Hi
Yesterday I've issued the scrub command by manual. The results are the next:
"scrub repaired 2.50K in 0h9m with 0 errors" this was on the rpool ssd
and ( The SSD is a brand new Samsung equipment)
"scrub repaired 9K in 2h12m with 0 errors" this was on the disks.
My question is it good result or I have to worried for my datas?The
scrub was after a week on line working.
Another question is in this topic about auto scrub.  I've found a script
on this link:ftp://ftp.scn.rain.com/pub/solaris/zpadmin.txt
Are you know a better or simpler script what do you use in every day?Of
course free version is interested in.
Thanks in advance.
Brogyi
I'm a newbie.My question is shown this.When you offer something please
keep in mind.