[OpenIndiana-discuss] News packages wanted for OpenIndiana

cpforum cpforum at orange.fr
Sat Feb 11 20:21:00 UTC 2012

Under Solaris 11 two DHCP servers are available into the main repository :

** Sun DHCP server
** ISC DHCP

OpenIndiana is limited to the old Sun DHCP.
ISC DHCP is very easy to compile and should be added to the Openindiana repository.

Other missing software easy to compile and good candidate for SFE repository :

** Gnumeric (why Abiword without Gnumeric)
Version 1.10.8 compile with
export CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/include/libgoffice-0.8 -I/usr/gnu/include"
export CXXFLAGS="-D__C99FEATURES__"
export LDFLAGS="-L/usr/gnu/lib -R/usr/gnu/lib"
export CFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS $LDFLAGS"
export CC=/usr/sfw/bin/gcc
export CXX=/usr/sfw/bin/g++
./configure --prefix=/usr/local --without-perl

Gnumeric versions after 1.10.8 needs a newest libgoffice-0.8 release.

** Jxplorer (LDAP browser editor java coded)