[OpenIndiana-discuss] News packages wanted for OpenIndiana

Milan Jurik milan.jurik at xylab.cz
Sat Feb 11 21:46:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

cpforum píše v so 11. 02. 2012 v 21:21 +0100:
> Under Solaris 11 two DHCP servers are available into the main repository :
>
> ** Sun DHCP server
> ** ISC DHCP
>
> OpenIndiana is limited to the old Sun DHCP.
> ISC DHCP is very easy to compile and should be added to the Openindiana repository.

ISC DHCP could be ported from Solaris userland gate to oi-build very
easily:

http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/userland/src/components/isc-dhcp/

> Other missing software easy to compile and good candidate for SFE repository :
>
> ** Gnumeric (why Abiword without Gnumeric)
> Version 1.10.8 compile with
> export CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/include/libgoffice-0.8 -I/usr/gnu/include"
> export CXXFLAGS="-D__C99FEATURES__"
> export LDFLAGS="-L/usr/gnu/lib -R/usr/gnu/lib"
> export CFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS $LDFLAGS"
> export CC=/usr/sfw/bin/gcc
> export CXX=/usr/sfw/bin/g++
> ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --without-perl
>
> Gnumeric versions after 1.10.8 needs a newest libgoffice-0.8 release.

spec-files-extra contains SFEgnumeric spec but for 1.10.17. OI needs
updated JDS with new libgoffice-0.8 to have clean build.

> ** Jxplorer (LDAP browser editor java coded)

Your spec is welcomed :-)

Best regards,

Milan