[OpenIndiana-discuss] onu broken today for oi_151a

Gary Mills gary_mills at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 14 15:43:33 UTC 2012

When I tried `onu' today for oi_151a, it failed:

    # usr/src/tools/scripts/onu -t oi_151a_onu -d /home/mills/Downloads/code/illumos-gate/packages/i386/nightly
    Created successfully
    Mounted successfully on: '/tmp/onu.aEG8kg'
                    Packages to remove:     1
               Create boot environment:    No
    PHASE                                        ACTIONS
    Removal Phase                                  55/55

    PHASE                                          ITEMS
    Package State Update Phase                       1/1
    Package Cache Update Phase                       1/1
    Image State Update Phase                         2/2
    WARNING: pkg(5) appears to be out of date, and should be updated before
    running update.  Please update pkg(5) using 'pfexec pkg install
    pkg:/package/pkg' and then retry the update.
    pkg -R /tmp/onu.aEG8kg image-update failed: exit code 1
    # pkg publisher
    PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS   URI
    openindiana.org          (preferred)  origin   online   http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev/

How do I tell it to leave the pkg version alone?  If I only update
that one, will `onu' work normally again?