[OpenIndiana-discuss] Public registration on the wiki

Jeppe Toustrup openindiana at tenzer.dk
Wed Feb 15 20:05:00 UTC 2012

This is just a heads up that the wiki[1] now allows anybody to create
themselves as users, and gives access to create and edit pages. Up
until now we created users to people on request, but hopefully this
change will make it easier for people to contribute to the
documentation and guides.

We have at the same time disabled anonymous comments on the wiki,
which should stop the spam comments which unfortunately has been on
the wiki, they should however be gone now. Please let me know if there
should be any one I have overlooked.

[1]: http://wiki.openindiana.org/

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards