[OpenIndiana-discuss] Any HP Servers recommendation for Openindiana (Capacity Server) ?

Open Indiana openindiana at out-side.nl
Wed Jan 4 09:24:29 UTC 2012

Completely true Mr. Toustrup, but I personaly don't like the closed solution
of Nexenta. Yes, they offer a great storage solution but you are not allowed
to enter the core of the server and that is what I hate.

If you want, for example, to also use the server as a SVN or Git server then
nexenta will give you problems.

It might be wise to wait a month or so to order the hardware, harddisks are
still very pricey.