[OpenIndiana-discuss] problem with locale

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 18:23:50 UTC 2012

 Hello,

 In the past I had reported that I cannot upgrade my OpenIndiana system
to OI_151a because there is some problem with the Greek locale.
Today, I tried to do a clean install on a vitual system using
VirtualBox. I had selected Greek as the system's default language,
but the system again fails to boot:

WARNING: Automatic update of the boot archive failed.
Update the archive using 'bootadm update-archive'
command and then reboot the system from the same device that
was previously booted.

I was wondering if there is any progress regarding this problem...

Regards,

A.S.