[OpenIndiana-discuss] twitter

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 13:09:52 UTC 2012

>  Is this with Firefox 9? I've reverted to FF8 for precisely
>  this reason.

The problem is with the Solaris binary not Firefox in
general. I have just downloaded Firefox 9.0.1 for
Windows and it works as expected under Windows XP.
I am using VirtualBox but I guess this does nor make
a difference.

> +1, Firefox v7.0 seems fine, problems under v9.0.

Well, I have remotely used Firefox 7.0.1 but it did not work.
At any rate using older versions is not a solution to the
problem. I will try to file a bug report.

Regards,
A.S.