[OpenIndiana-discuss] Cyrus SASL ver 2 package missing binary files?

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Thu Jan 5 18:55:57 UTC 2012

Gary,

Thank you for your comments.  They are very much appreciated.

I am curious as to the thought process which included the library files and
include headers, but excluded other parts.  I am sure that there is some thought
process where this must make some sense, I just have figure out what that is/was.

And (completely unrelated), Oracle did the same thing with Solaris 11 GA.

Again, thank you for your comments, I am off to build my own Cyrus SASL.

Jerry