[OpenIndiana-discuss] Oracle Solaris on x86 going to be killed?

Shain Singh shain.singh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 22:05:33 UTC 2012

> I just hope they release of the current Solaris 11 source code
> officially, so that IllumOS and OI can incorporate those changes.

I wish for the other way around. That they incorporate changes from
the IllumOS/OI advancements into the Solaris 11 code. And that would
mean having to release their source code.

--
Shaineel Singh
e: shain.singh at gmail.com
p: +61 422 921 951
w: http://buffet.shainsingh.com

--
"Too many have dispensed with generosity to practice charity" - Albert Camus