[OpenIndiana-discuss] User management tools for OI_151a?

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Wed Jan 18 08:13:25 UTC 2012

I tried napp-it, and I get several problems: Can you comment?
I will of course write to napp-it.org as well.
Two problems that seem to partly defeat it's usefulness for a small
installation are:
1.
There's a live monitoring facility, it seems, using websockets. It
claims there's no websocket support in my browser, Firefox 9.01.
I have enabled websockets in the config page, but napp-it still claims
it isn't there. I don't know, really, but I think websockets supposedly
work in firefox.

2.
"ZFS folders" gives no info, just headers. This supposedly displays info
from like zfs list -o .... I suppose?
Seems non-functional.

Even if these two won't work, it could still be useful for a very large
installation, due e g to the pool mgmt stuff, and creating folders and
stuff.