[OpenIndiana-discuss] Libreoffice

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 19:25:40 UTC 2012

trying LO 3.5.0.1 ...

well it needs zip3.0 (2008) for a start, we ship 2.32 (2006) ... and I
couldn't get it to compile with SunStudio (not that I tried overly
hard) ...

after that it needed JUnit (which I got from pkg) and I had to modify
their borked configure file to change "grep -q" to "$GREP -q" ...

It appears to now be downloading Mb's of files including openssl,
cairo and seamonkey ... looks like very specific versions of those
sources ... maybe it's as picky as Illumos ;P

already used 3Gb ... we'll see how well it does before time-slider
starts shouting at me.

Jon