[OpenIndiana-discuss] Libreoffice

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 21:27:15 UTC 2012

Just posting in case I forget to later ...

It's not finished yet (by any means ... currently running on single
core, so I can spot errors, T7250  @ 2.00GHz so not the best piece of
hardware ever.)

modified configure.in to change "grep -q" to "$GREP -q"
added 2.10 to the sunstudio minors ... "else if ($2 == 8) print
"true"; else if ($2 == 9) print "true"; else if ($2 == 10) print
"true"; ..."

modify solenv/inc/unitools.mk
and change the relevant "GMAKE=/usr/sfw/bin/gmake", rather than
"GMAKE=/usr/sfw/bin/make"

run "./autogen.sh CC=cc CXX=CC MAKE=gmake COM=sunpro"

there are still issues with xargs, it wants to run "xargs -0", and I
have /usr/bin before /usr/gnu/bin in my path ... I'm ignoring the
xargs warnings so far, but I might have to play with my path.

Jon