[OpenIndiana-discuss] Libreoffice

Gary Driggs gdriggs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 03:26:30 UTC 2012

Yes, I've posted over they just today after someone there contacted me
(I thought I was sub'd at some point). I just left a build running on
an office VM. Next time I'll use the GUI installer so it gets all the
gnome and X libs in advance but I think I finally met the prereqs
(including a sym link to make 'alocal' a recognizable executable).
Also, I am using gcc & the tar.xe of libreoffice 3.5.0.1.