[OpenIndiana-discuss] Libreoffice

Naruhiko Ogasawara naruoga at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 03:03:40 UTC 2012

Hi OI people,

I'm a just user of LibreOffice and former OpenSolaris, and nothing special
about LibreOffice and Solaris-base development both, so I can't join the
discussion technically.  Sorry.

Anyway, my Twitter friend Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Hacker suggest that
Thorsten (another LibreOffice hacker) might support OI build if you make
a topic on LibreOffice devel mailing list:

If someone have interest to build LibreOffice on OI, please consider
to join the LibreOffice devel ML and to continue the discussion in there.

Kohei also mentioned that current LibreOffice codes had been removed
SunStudio support, so we should transit from SunStudio to gcc.

Sorry for little off-topic mail, and my bad English.

Thanks,
--
Naruhiko Ogasawara (naruoga at gmail.com)