[OpenIndiana-discuss] CIFS performance issues

Open Indiana openindiana at out-side.nl
Fri Jan 27 13:52:57 UTC 2012

I'm very sorry to have misinformed you. I didn't check my remarks on a
working system and I mixed up two things.

Virtualbox will discover even an unplumbed device.

It was the zones booting that I had in mind. On my solaris 10 server I need
to plumb all interfaces that are used inside a zone on the global zone
before the zone can use it.

Ooops, sorry