[OpenIndiana-discuss] Running skype on OpenIndiana 151a

Ewald Ertl ewald.ertl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 06:18:53 UTC 2012

Hi,
this would be cool. Currently I have a windows xp in vitualbox just for
skype. But skype
regularly cores. I also attempted to get skype running with wine. Sound
wouldn't bee necessary.
But under wine skype doesn't start. In former opensolaris days I had skype
in a lxbrand zone,
which worked nicely.

Thanks for your effort on getting lxbrand back.
Ewald