[OpenIndiana-discuss] Libreoffice

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Mon Jan 30 20:51:14 UTC 2012

I am on the Apache Openoffice mailing list, and I can say that there are plans
for Solaris.

IMHO, and FWIW, the Apache group seems to be (or at least act like) a very large
organization.  The feel of the group to me is that they are still getting their
ducks all lined up on many different fronts, before they begin to push out
updated source code and binaries.

If you are interested in things further and/or you are unable to located the
Apache OpenOffice mailing list page, I can share that information. Be forwarned,
it is a high volume mailing list.

Thank you,

Jerry