[OpenIndiana-discuss] ACPI errors

"Weiergräber, Oliver H." o.h.weiergraeber at fz-juelich.de
Sun Jul 1 18:06:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

given the information below, can you confirm that the ACPI code in current OpenIndiana is lagging behind that in the Illumos tree?
If yes, could you please consider adopting the latest fixes to the OI kernel?
Given that the same problem is also present in Solaris 11 (at least with my machine), having these updates would be a significant plus for OI ;-)

Oliver