[OpenIndiana-discuss] Problem with Raid 1 on LSI 9411-4i

Bob Friesenhahn bfriesen at simple.dallas.tx.us
Wed Jul 11 01:26:15 UTC 2012

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012, russell wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since upgrading to OpenIndiana 151.1.5 I have experienced a problem with my
> Raid 1 boot disk which was working perfectly.

I just checked my own system and see that one of the SATA boot disks
is indicated to have failed:

% uname -a
SunOS weerd 5.11 oi_151a5 i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris

% zpool status
   pool: rpool
  state: DEGRADED
status: One or more devices are faulted in response to persistent errors.
         Sufficient replicas exist for the pool to continue functioning in a
         degraded state.action: Replace the faulted device, or use 'zpool clear' to mark the device
         repaired.
   scan: scrub repaired 0 in 0h3m with 0 errors on Thu Jun 28 20:32:30 2012
config:

         NAME          STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
         rpool         DEGRADED     0     0     0
           mirror-0    DEGRADED     0     0     0
             c3t0d0s0  FAULTED      0     1     0  too many errors
             c3t1d0s0  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

Bob
--