[OpenIndiana-discuss] ldapclient being disabled after reboot

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Thu Jul 19 18:37:13 UTC 2012

I sent this question in before that my ldapclient gets disabled and nsswitch.conf file reverted back to files only after a reboot.  Someone on the list said I need to get nwam setup correctly.  I do not have graphic interface installed on the server, could someone tell me how to do this via command line?

thanks...

PS: I used ldapclient when setting up this server, is this no longer the method on OI?

C. J. Keist                                         Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
Systems Group Manager              Solaris 10 OS (SAI)
Engineering Network Services    Phone: 970-491-0630
College of Engineering, CSU      Fax:   970-491-5569
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'