[OpenIndiana-discuss] Cannot _init zfs module after upgrade

Andreas Stenius andreas.stenius at astekk.se
Sun Jul 29 14:41:55 UTC 2012

Nailed it,

I asked at #openindiana and got the immediate suggestion that my pkg's
may be out sync.

And given that I got a new BE (and kernel) from installing a package,
not by pkg update, I felt it plausible.

Now, I have a working oi151a5!

All it took was to update to the latest version to avoid having pkg
pull in updates for the kernel, skipping other parts, leaving the
system out of sync and order.

Big thanks to Richard Yao (ryao) and @Meths on #openindiana!

//Andreas