[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenSolaris on SPARC

Martin Bochnig martin at martux.org
Tue Jul 31 20:52:26 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 9:22 PM, Sašo Kiselkov <skiselkov.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
> Awesome man. I take it that since you're only battling Xsun at the
> moment, that text-OI as such (without a GUI) is working fine. Can you do
> a code/binary drop? I'd like to give it a spin on some Netras I have.

Sure, I can give you bins within a day (currently I load my test lib
with LD_PRELOAD, need to fix that).
Also there is often a problem with setting the correct fonths path (I
specify it as Xsun parameter).
And to clean it up for a src drop, I need a few days. But I can give
you preliminary Xsun test-bins tomorrow, if I cancel an appointment
tomorrow.

Do you say, you have the SPARC-distro itself already running,
including text-install?
Or only the built Illumos workspace without installer, that you
manually copied over to your test installation?

rgds.
   %martin