[OpenIndiana-discuss] Best place for support on initial install of OI?

Dave Monk superscapesysman at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:57:21 UTC 2012

I"m looking for some basic support on the initial install of OI and wondered if someone could point me to the best place?  Wasn't sure if this was, or perhaps the IRC channel #openindiana but I'd like to ask a simple question regarding the initial install (have tried both DVD and USB install and the install appears to run, then just halts asking for a username for system maintenance)...