[OpenIndiana-discuss] Any OI experiences with SuperMicro X9DR7-LN4F?

Dave Pooser dave-oi at pooserville.com
Mon Jun 4 21:27:10 UTC 2012

The two concerns I have are the LSI SAS controller (LSI 2308) and the
Intel i350 4-port GigE network (which doesn't appear to have drivers under
OI151a but does under Solaris 11). I'm looking for a motherboard that
works well with the onboard SAS because I'm trying to fit it in 1U and
still have room for a fibre channel card. I know I can fall back to a
Socket 1366 motherboard if necessary but I hate to buy an older CPU now
that the E5 Xeons are out....
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com