[OpenIndiana-discuss] Driver rum0 SOooooo SLOW

betchou betchou betchoubetchou at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 20:22:23 UTC 2012

Hy all,

I would like to know If someone has a "normal" connection with the driver
rum0. I have a Dual Boot computer, so I can test that the connection is
supposed to be good.
I can barely do everything. I can ping other computers in the network,
beeing ping by my hostname,... I think I can do everything but SOOOOOOOOOO
slowly.
I installed wireshark to check the network and the first thing I have seen
(don't know If that's normal) is that I'm not answering to ARP broadcast.
It seems I have a lot of trames going in timeout too.

If you have any idea to who I should ask questions... I would be glad to
ear it.

Thanks a lot,
Julien