[OpenIndiana-discuss] mapping target number to disk?

Dan Swartzendruber dswartz at druber.com
Mon Jun 11 14:06:59 UTC 2012

thanks, i got it.  unfortunately, the solaris x86 executable doesn't seem to
run under openindiana.  Here is the result:

root at nas:/tank/windows/dswartz# file sas2ircu
sas2ircu:       ELF 32-bit LSB executable 80386 Version 1, dynamically
linked, stripped
root at nas:/tank/windows/dswartz# ./sas2ircu
Killed

Maybe I am dense, but I am not sure I see the point of having kernel
messages identifying a specific HW item that is impossible (or at the very
least extremely difficult and/or non-intuitive) to chase back to the
specific device that is having issues.  Ugh, not how I wanted to start