[OpenIndiana-discuss] mapping target number to disk?

Rich rercola at acm.jhu.edu
Mon Jun 11 14:33:32 UTC 2012

That's news to me. Are you sure you're running the correct executable?

# ./sas2ircu.SunOS
LSI Corporation SAS2 IR Configuration Utility.
Version 13.00.00.00 (2012.02.17)
Copyright (c) 2009-2012 LSI Corporation. All rights reserved.

SAS2IRCU: No command specified.
    where <controller #> is:
      Number between 0 and 255
    where <command> is:
      DISPLAY    - display controller, volume and physical device info
      LIST       - Lists all available LSI adapters (does not need ctlr #>
      CREATE     - create an IR volume
      DELETE     - Delete entire RAID configuration on the selected controller
      DELETEVOLUME  - Delete a specific RAID Volume on the selected controller
      HOTSPARE   - make drive a hot spare
      STATUS     - display current volume status info
      CONSTCHK   - Start Consistency Check operation on the specified IR Volume
      ACTIVATE   - Activate an Inactive IR volume
      LOCATE     - Locate a disk drive on an enclosure
      LOGIR      - Upload or Clear IR Log data
      BOOTIR     - Select an IR Boot Volume as primary boot device
      BOOTENCL   - Select an Enclosure/Bay as primary boot device
      HELP       - Display help information
    where <parameters> are:
      Command specific values; enter "sas2ircu <controller #> <command>"
      to get command specific help
# file ./sas2ircu.SunOS
./sas2ircu.SunOS:       ELF 32-bit LSB executable 80386 Version 1,
dynamically linked, stripped
# uname -a
SunOS [hostname] 5.11 oi_151a4 i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris

- Rich