[OpenIndiana-discuss] intermittent network? (rge device)

Mike La Spina mike.laspina at laspina.ca
Wed Jun 20 02:19:54 UTC 2012

I have one system running an rge card. No issues at all, it's running 2
years now with 134 through 151a4. It a storage server and it's running
light to medium load.

What else do you have configured?
NWAM?
Layer 2 dladm elements?
dmesg output?
Does snoop reveal anything when it goes unresponsive?
Shared irqs? echo ::interrupts | pfexec mdb -k
pfexec intrstat seem normal during the event?