[OpenIndiana-discuss] IP-dedicated zone (OI b151a4) is not ping-able in virtualbox

WarGrey Ju juzhenliang at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 01:10:07 UTC 2012

Okay, thanks for your replies.

But this workaround is not very good, since the topology of my virtual
network has been changed both on physically and logically.

I want to know when will they get together well? the previous versions are
okay.
Before that, I will not use zones any more to deploy my services as if I am
using a linux box.

or, are there any providers can serve people the solaris/illumos hosting
and servers?

I need a real machine to develop, deploy and research on,
finally I wish I can make some contributions for the project.